Affiliate Disclaimer: As an Amazon Associate, EXPLORIST.life earns from qualifying purchases..
Victron has been building power systems for over 38 years, and has a worldwide reputation for innovation, reliability, and quality. They serve the marine, vehicle, and off-grid markets, and are based in the Netherlands. We're hard-pressed to find anyone that matches Victron for quality.
The Victron SmartSolar MPPT 100/30 updates the BlueSolar MPPT 100/30 with built-in Bluetooth connectivity. This has two advantages:
• Saves space and cost over a separate Bluetooth dongle
• Allows Bluetooth access when the VE.Direct port is used to connect to a Color Control GX
The Smartsolar 100/30 is a great choice for controlling up to 440 watts of solar panels at 12 volts or 880 watts at 24 volts. With maximum open circuit voltage of 100 volts. It automatically selects between 12 and 24 volts on the output. Should the PV input exceed the rating, the controller will simply limit the the throughput to the rated level.
Besides great build quality and a 5-year warranty, the Smart Solar has a number of unique features: The Victron SmartSolar MPPT 100/30 can be connected right out of the box, and a rotary switch lets you choose between 8 preset battery type profiles. More extensive configuration and monitoring is possible via the free app on your smartphone or tablet. Being able to access 30 days' worth of history, including daily yield and the amount of time spent it each stage, can be valuable for managing your energy collection and use.
Other Ralated Accessories:
• Victron Color Control GX – A color display panel that connects to Victron's battery charger, inverters, and battery monitors.
• Victron MPPT Control – A remote for Victron MPPT controllers with a VE.Direct port.
• VE.Direct to USB Adapter – Connects Victron MPPT controllers with VE.Direct ports to connect Victron MPPT controllers with VE.Direct ports to a Windows PC or Mac OS X.
Built-In Bluetooth Smart: Monitor or update the controller via smartphones or other devices. (No longer requires a dongle)
Up to 440 watts at 12 volts, 880 watts at 24 volts
Ultra-fast Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) and 98% peak efficiency
Multi-stage charging with intelligent battery management
5 Year Warranty